Lighthouse Memory Support at Rivertown Ridge
Person-Centered Living. A Healing Environment. High Quality Memory Care.
Did you know an estimated 1 in 9 Americans over the age of 65 has Alzheimer’s disease? At Rivertown Ridge, we have made a commitment to providing outstanding care and support for the growing number of individuals affected by this disease. Lighthouse Memory Support is designed to help residents with Alzheimer’s or other related dementia live their best life, regardless of personal challenges. Our memory support apartments offer a safe and secure environment for your loved one to find fulfillment in each day, despite their disease.
Alzheimer’s and Dementia Support with a Full Continuum of Care
Lighthouse Memory Support at Rivertown Ridge is specifically designed with innovative programming, dining, activities and resort-like amenities to take the stress out of tasks associated with daily living. By having our 10-acre campus centered in the heart of Rivertown Park, it’s possible for family members to live nearby and continue growing strong, loving and supportive relationships.
We pride ourselves on helping residents find a unique sense of purpose using our programming and increased opportunities for socialization. Our home-like living arrangements offer two distinct options for your loved one’s needs. Adjoining common areas include a dining room, activity area and a secure, private courtyard.
What we offer:
- Spacious, private studio apartments and shared suites
- Customized care plans based on individual needs and preferences
- 24-hour support and compassionate care by dedicated staff members.
- Engaging social activities
- Delicious, nutritionally balanced meal plans
- Medication reminders, supervision, and administration
- Dedicated staff provides reminders and verbal cues
- Trained staff in Alzheimer’s or other related dementia care
- Safe and secure environment
- Peace of mind for loved ones and their families
- Private dining room
- A secure courtyard
- Laundry facilities
- A dedicated sensory room
- Craft and activity rooms
- Gathering spaces
- And more
- Professional support staff with 24-hour care
- Mediation and relaxation opportunities
- On-site Wellness Center
- Personal training
- Innovative outdoor programming
- And more!
Our 30 memory care apartments were specifically designed to create a healing environment for residents. It is our goal to help maximize the remaining strengths of individuals with dementia through friendly, environmental design elements and innovative programming. We encourage you to visit our active senior community and see if it’s a good fit for your loved one.