An Engaging Lifestyle. A Home-Like Atmosphere. Built-In Senior Care.
At Rivertown Ridge, we fully understand that retirement is not one-size-fits-all and that is why our approach is not one-size-fits-all. We take a unique approach to aging in place that focuses on nurturing the seven dimensions of wellness, which helps contribute to a person’s physical, mental and spiritual well-being. By offering your loved one the opportunity to pursue happiness, they can live independently for longer, while still getting the level of support they need to thrive.
Assisted Living Facilities with a Full Continuum of Care
Our carefully constructed home-like atmosphere and ideal location right in the heart of Rivertown Park, is the perfect living solution for those needing a little extra help with daily living activities, housekeeping, meal services, or medication supervision. The exact level of care each resident needs is different, so we do all we can to support our residents in a spacious, home-like setting that promotes independence through every stage of life. Residents can enjoy the ideal balance of independence, privacy, and security in their apartment homes.
What we offer:
- Spacious, one-and two-bedroom apartments with a variety of floor plans
- Customized care plans based on individual needs and preferences
- Access to 24-hour support, if needed, from our trusted care partners
- Engaging social activities
- Delicious, nutritionally balanced meal plans
- Medication reminders, supervision, and administration
- Escorts to meals and activities, if needed
- Private dining room
- Multi-purpose room
- Coffee corner
- Laundry facilities
- Spa suite
- Neighborhood pool
- Walking paths and gardening areas
- And more
- On-site health clinic
- Personal training
- Internal and external service projects
- Access to religious services and events
- Meditation and relaxation opportunities
- And more
At Rivertown Ridge, we believe that growth is possible at any age. Our dynamic senior community allows residents to live life to the fullest through every stage of retirement.